Message sent from:

Nursery and Reception September 2020

If you have had a confirmation email/letter from the Local Authority congratulations! 

Please email the school to accept your place and include a mobile number and name for the best contact.

We are so excited to accompany you along your learning journey at our school and we will be in contact very soon!

Did you not apply for a place for September 2020?

We currently have spaces in our Nursery and Reception classes for September 2020. Please email or call for more information. Thank you


Our Admissions Policies can be found on this site here along with Nursery admissions information here

More information is available from the Stoke on Trent City Council website: www.stoke.gov.uk/admissions

You will be able to complete on-line application forms on the Stoke on Trent site once the annual process opens.


Applying for an In-Year admission

Please contact our school office to make an enquiry - 01782 234800.

An in year application will need to be completed and signed from your previous school (if it is in Stoke-on-Trent) before starting.

Hit enter to search